Sesame seeds, produced in tropical region around the world for its edible seeds is one of the oldest oilseed crop know which is domesticated over 3000 years ago. It is mainly produced in India, China and African countries. We offer pure natural and Hulled white sesame seeds grown in top quality soil, processed in hygienic condition. Sun Impex brings to you premium quality Ethopian, Nigerian white/water washed, Sudanese white and Natural white Burkina Faso sesame seeds.
- Purity: 98-99% min, 91/2/2, 99/1/1,99/1 machine cleaned
- Mositure: 7% max.
- FFA: 2%max
- Oil content: 52% min
- Origin: Burkina Faso, India, Nigerian, Ethiopia
- Packaging: PP Bags 25/ 50 Kgs
- FCL 20': 19 MT
- Nigerian White Sesame Seeds: Buenue type: Purity: 99%, Kano type: Purity: 98%.
- Ethopian Sesame Seeds: Humera 99/1, Wollega 98/2